Monday 30 April 2012

Feet, light, Daddy

A brief transcript of what happened today right after bath time: -
Daddy - Joseph, show me your feet!
Joseph - Gurgle, lifts foot up
Daddy - Good boy! Joseph, where's the light?
Joseph - Chuckle, looks upward.
Daddy - Very good boy! Joseph, where's Daddy?
Joseph - Da da....looks at Daddy and smiles
Daddy - Yes! Joseph, show me your feet!
Joseph - Daa daa, lifts feet again, gives Daddy look that says "I already showed you once, do you not get it?" 
Daddy - Good boy! Now it's time to put your pyjamas on!
Joseph - Gurgle
Daddy - Joseph, where's the light?
Joseph - points
Daddy - No, that's not right.
I have been told to stop recording this as apparently he will now only point to a pack of sanitary towels on the bathroom racking. I guess intelligence is transitory, or he's just easily bored. Still, I think it's a step in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment